The Gipwin 30 liter wine aging and detoxifying machine has a compact, sleek, easy-to-use design that is suitable for medium and large-scale wineries. The machine has a built-in filter system with a PP filter cup that does not lose color, lose the smell of alcohol. Helps the wine to drink softer, more delicious but the aroma of the wine remains unchanged.
- Machine size: 850x550x750 mm
- Capacity: 30 liters
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Power: 450W
- Body material: 304 high-grade stainless steel
- Components: Imported
- Running mode: Auto
- Step 1: Pour the wine into the tank, cover the tank
- Step 2: Connect the power source, turn on the Aptomat total power indicator light to
- Step 3: Set a processing time. Rotate the Time button clockwise on the number plate that corresponds to the time to be processed
- Step 4: Turn the Start rotary switch to On, the Aging light will light up
- Step 5: Turn on the pump to discharge the alcohol through the filter. Open the shut-off valve at the outlet behind the filter element. Turn on the lighted Filter switch. When opening the relief valve, the pipeline pressure increases, the pump will automatically shut off.
- In case you need to process alcohol for a new cycle, turn the Start rotary switch to Off then turn it back on again.
- When the pressure gauge on the front of the machine reaches over 3kg, it is necessary to replace the filter element
- When extracting herbs, you put the herbs in a dedicated cloth bag (absolutely not to let the medicinal herbs fall out and clog the pipeline) and then put them in the reaction tank. Then pour the wine so that the bag of herbs is submerged.
- Place the device on a flat surface, away from moisture. During each treatment process, heavy metals and impurities will be deposited at the bottom of the tank, then you just need to wipe the precipitate with a wet cloth and then rinse it with alcohol.