What products does Gipwin industrial wine aging machine have?
20 liters and 30 liters Gipwin industrial wine aging machine is the optimal choice for companies and enterprises producing wine. Not only luxurious designs, and quality products but also very affordable prices.
Nowadays, the demand for using wine is increasing. The filtration of wine, detoxification, and aging of wine … by traditional methods does not bring high efficiency. Besides, it takes a lot of time, effort, and cost. Therefore, it is not enough to meet consumer demand.
Therefore, companies and businesses often use Gipwin wine aging machines. After only 1-3 hours of processing, the quality of the wine was as it has been grounded for a long time.
Currently, Gipwin industrial wine aging machine has two product lines that are chosen by businesses. It is the 20-liter Gipwin industrial wine aging machine and the 30-liter Gipwin industrial wine aging machine.
Gipwin industrial wine aging machine 20 liters
20 liters Gipwin wine aging machine compact and beautiful design, easy to use. With this design line, it is suitable for the needs of small and medium businesses.
The machine’s production material is made of SUS 304 inox. The reaction tank with a thickness of 4mm is pressed, clawed on a 300-ton hydraulic press, and welded by gas welding technology, so it is very durable and resistant to impact. The case is polished to a mirror-like shine on an automatic polishing line for a luxurious look. Especially with this material, you don’t have to worry about the product being oxidized or tarnished over time.
Special materials ensure the best reception of ultrasonic energy and equipment life. No warping and cracking due to ultrasonic impact for a long time.
20 liters Gipwin wine aging machine
- Dimensions: 400x350x750 mm
- Capacity: 20 liters
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Power: 300W
- Step 1: Pour the wine into the tank
- Step 2: Plug the power into the power outlet
- Step 3: Adjust the processing time (usually one cycle lasts about 1-3 hours)
- Step 4: Turn on the power switch
- Step 5: Drain the wine
Note: Place the device on a flat surface, away from moisture. In each treating process, heavy metals, and impurities will be deposited at the bottom of the tank, then you just need to wipe the precipitate with a wet cloth and then rinse it with alcohol.
Gipwin industrial wine aging machine 30 liters
The 30-liter Gipwin wine aging machine has a compact, sleek, easy-to-use design that is suitable for medium and large-scale wineries.
The machine has a built-in filter system with a PP filter cup that does not lose color or smell of alcohol and helps the wine to drink softer, and more delicious but the aroma of the wine is still unchanged.
30 liters Gipwin wine aging machine
- Machine size: 850x550x750 mm
- Capacity: 30 liters
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Power: 450W
- Body material: 304 high-grade stainless steel
- Components: Imported
- Running mode: Auto
- Step 1: Pour the wine into the tank, cover the tank
- Step 2: Connect the power source, turn on the total Aptomat power indicator light
- Step 3: Set a processing time. Rotate the Time button clockwise on the number plate that corresponds to the time to be processed
- Step 4: Turn the Start rotary switch to On, the Aging light will light up
- Step 5: Turn on the pump to discharge the alcohol through the filter. Open the shut-off valve at the outlet behind the filter element. Turn on the lighted Filter switch. When opening the relief valve, the pipeline pressure increases, and the pump will automatically shut off.
- In case, you need to process wine for a new cycle, turn the Start rotary switch to Off then turn it back on again.
- When the pressure gauge on the front of the machine reaches over 3kg, it is necessary to replace the filter element
- When treating herbs, you put the herbs in a dedicated cloth bag (absolutely not to let the medicinal herbs fall out and clog the pipeline) and then put them in the reaction tank. Then pour the wine so that the bag of herbs is submerged.
Place the device on a flat surface, away from moisture. In each treating process, heavy metals, and impurities will be deposited at the bottom of the tank, then you just need to wipe the precipitate with a wet cloth and then rinse it with alcohol.
Advantages of Gipwin industrial wine aging machine
- No chemicals, no chemical reactions with chemicals
- Does not change the original nature of wine, concentration, color, the taste of wine
- Regardless of old or new materials
- No loss of alcohol when handling
- Based on scientific research from the traditional method, the quality is equivalent to the traditional method
It doesn’t take much time to process, in just 1-3 hours, you have a bottle of delicious wine, drinking as smooth as a lowland wine for 10-30 years. Does not take much time to clean the machine.
GIPWIN – VIETNAM’s TOP WINE Aging Machine
Showroom: 4/7, Dong Ngac st, Bac Tu Liem, Hanoi.