- Dimensions: 300x350x450 mm
- Capacity: 5 liters
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Power: 110W
Steps to take
- Step 1: Pour the wine to be treated into the tank, the amount of alcohol to be treated should not exceed 5 liters at a time
- Step 2: Close the tank lid
- Step 3: Set up processing time
- Step 4: Connect the power source
Installation and delivery service
The nationwide delivery policy is free and the installation services are thoughtful and whole-hearted
The free warranty policy is one year
The Maintenance policy is ten years. Accessory price and labor fee is not free.
Why use Gipwin Wine Aging Machine
GIPWIN wine aging device is a device that increases the shelf life and treats toxins of alcohol. This is a technology product transferred and researched by the Cooperation of UHC Vietnam Technology Solutions Co., Ltd and US experts. This product firstly licenced in the U.S. No. US2086891A on July 13, 1937. The technology using physical impacts attack into components in an alcohol solution to create chemical changes in substance similar to aging in nature.
This method includes the application of ultrasonic radiation and electromagnetic fields at a certain frequency to impact on the alcohol solution, causing strong erosion, ionization, and homogenization in order to achieve the best wine quality. When the device operates, a large mechanical energy ultrasonic radiation beam directly affects the alcohol solution contained in the reactor, the molecules oscillate at 2,000,000 cycles per second. The multipolar magnetic field orient and bind opposite ions in a stable direction to homogenise the alcohol solution. The result: Oxidation time occurs faster than in nature is thousandfold.
Wine is processed by Gipwin wine aging machine with time from 1 to 2 hours, can produce wines with life-span over 10 years. This is a solution which replace completely traditional bury method ensuring wine quality without wasting storage time.
In Vietnam, Gipwin wine aging machine is the most advanced technology, completely different from normal processing methods. Gipwin uses electromagnetic technology, is not a popular filter on the market.
- Completely replacing the traditional bury method and still producing a high-quality wine as if it has been stored for many years.
- Reducing investment costs in factories, labor, and containers for wine storage.
- The turnover ability is quick, increase profits.
- Helping to build a wine brand name which keeping pace with famous wine brands name in the world.
- The product after being processed is very safe, helping alcohol production facilities to be granted a Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate.
- Removing some toxins in alcohol, so it is very safe for users.
- Minimizing maximum the harmful effects of toxins in alcohol, helping to protect health.
- The body is not as tired as drinking untreated alcohol.
- No headache, thirst, dizziness, the body doesn’t run out water.
- The processed wine is higher quality, as delicious as being grounded for a long time.